SharePoint Developer- 1 YEAR FULL-TIME TEMPORARY CONTRACT, Washington, DC
Possible Telework available
Candidate Specific Requirements, at an Expert Level:
• Experience developing a SharePoint Online environment required
• 3 years minimum experience with SharePoint permissions
• 5 years minimum experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 Design, Configuration & Customization
• 5 years minimum experience supporting/administering SharePoint on premise and/or Online
• 5 years minimum experience in SharePoint Online/Office 365 taxonomy, metadata, content management, collaboration, custom web parts, reports, search, Master Pages, content types
responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
have extensive knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint Developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
SharePoint Developer Responsibilities:
Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements
Setting tasks and development goals.
Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
Testing and debugging code.
Reviewing website interface and software stability.
Troubleshooting software issues.
Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
Providing systems training to staff and customers.
SharePoint Developer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
MOSS or WSS certification.
Previous experience as a SharePoint Developer.
Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
High-level coding skills.
Ability to solve complex software issues.
Ability to project manage/Detail orientate/Self motivated
***MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK***
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $65.00 /hour
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST-13 month Temporary Contract for two people starting approximately July 1st.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK: In accordance with the Office of Finance Quality Assurance Plan and Processes, the Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for:
• Planning and performing process and product quality assurance audits/health checks to objectively evaluate compliance with House Rules and Office of Finance policies and procedures
• Using transaction data extracted from Financial systems; calculate, analyze, and report on performance and quality metrics maintained in the Office of Finance Quality Assurance Framework
• Conducting root cause analysis of issues and anomalies identified through audits/health checks or monitoring of metrics and working with process and service owners to develop corrective actions and verify their effectiveness
• Other duties as assigned by the Director in support of the Office of Finance Quality Assurance/other Finance directorate operational functions and objectives
SCOPE: The Quality Assurance (QA) Team, led by the Director of Quality Assurance, reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer and is a component of the Office of Finance’s Immediate Office. The QA Team performs reviews of financial transactions and activities on an ongoing basis to assess quality and consistency in the disposition of transactions, the collection and analysis of financial information, and other financial service processes for activities conducted by the Accounting, Budget Planning & Analysis, Office of Financial Counseling and Payroll & Benefits directorates. The QA Team provides information and insight to Finance leadership on mitigating risk and promoting consistency across the directorates in adherence to House standards, policies and procedures, and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and controls in support of effective operation and management of Finance activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business administration, accounting, or finance
• 3-5 years of relevant quality assurance experience, preferably in an ISO 9001 and/or CMMISVC Maturity Level 3 compliant service delivery. environment for a large, fast-paced, results oriented organization with a demonstrated history of success.
• Experience planning, leading, conducting, and reporting out findings on internal product and process audits • Audit certification (e.g. ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor) desired
• Experience calculating, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting meaningful KPI and SLA measures and metrics
• Strong PC literacy in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, and Teams) and experience extracting data from common systems such as PeopleSoft, Remedy, and Hyperion and turning it into useful information
• Lean Six Sigma belt training a plus Competencies:
• Ability to identify root causes and in collaboration with process and service owners, and work with them to develop corrective actions for recurring issues identified through QA activities.
• Advanced quantitative and analytical skills involving large sets of data
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner orally and in writing to influence the opinions and actions of key stakeholders and gain their trust
• Highly developed project management skills that include scheduling tasks and balancing multiple priorities • Keen attention to detail and thoroughness when performing work
• Ability to operate collaboratively and effectively in both co-located and virtual work settings
***MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK/FINGERPRINTING***
Please submit resume, references and salary requirements
The House Child Care Center is seeking up to 25 Child Care Center Teacher Support Staff to support the Child Care Center. The support staff will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day delivery of exemplary child care services to the House Community. The duties and responsibilities will be carried out under the direction of the Lead Teacher. The position does not have supervisory/managerial responsibilities.
Major Duties: 1. Support the day-to-day delivery of child care services in assigned classroom. Providecare for children including changing diapers/toileting, feeding, and comforting.Ensure all children’s physical, cognitive, and emotional needs are met. 2. Prioritize health and safety; includes, but not limited to: conduct daily child healthand safety checks, maintain child to staff ratios, provide active supervision ofchildren, be aware of all special health and dietary needs, monitor and respondappropriately to illness & injury and emergency situations, follow cleaning & sanitation guidelines, and utilize universal precautions. Immediately raise/bring to Lead Teacher and Directors’ attention any relevant information or issues concerning or related to staff, children, and/or families. 3. Participate in developmentally appropriate, child-centered curriculum and assessment planning, implementation, and documentation. Support children and families through transitions including enrollment and withdrawal, between classrooms, to and from home each day, and between activities throughout the day.
4. Contribute to the classroom, Child Care Center, and CAO team. Show initiative towards the improvement of provided services by sharing ideas and participating inmeetings. Participate in special limited term and long-term projects and initiatives. Participate in after action reviews and provide feedback as appropriate.
5. Maintain accurate records and logs in a timely and organized fashion. 6. Develop and maintain familiarity and compliance with, and established systems formeeting all applicable legal requirements, House Rules, Committee and CAO policies and procedures, as well as specific House Child Care Center practices and procedures. These include but are not limited to: The Personnel Policies andProcedures for the Officers and Inspector General, as well as the supplemental policies and procedures thereof; CAO Work Schedule Policies; and National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards. 7. Use materials and resources effectively. Inform administration of unusual problems and unanticipated constraints of resource requirements in a timely manner. Monitor usage and inventory levels of all supplies and materials and advise Administrators of related needs and issues. Return relevant items to designated storage areas and maintain organization throughout the classroom and Center. 8. Treat all children, families, and staff with dignity and respect, allowing for individual differences. Establish positive relationships with each child, family member, and coworker. Communicate effectively and professionally orally and in writing. Maintain confidentiality. Continually remain calm in challenging situations. Utilize developmentally and situationally appropriate behavior management techniques. 9. Perform other duties as required or assigned. Requirements: 1. Must have and maintain a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential (orhigher) 2. Ability to acquire and maintain Infant/Child/Adult CPR Certification. Requiredwithin 30 days of hire date 3. Ability to acquire and maintain First Aid Certification. Required within 30 days ofhire date 4. Ability to successfully complete a physical exam and tuberculosis test (at theincumbent’s expense) prior to employment and annually thereafter (currentdocumentation may not be older than 12 months). 5. Must be able to secure and maintain applicable security clearances 6. Ability to meet minimum physical requirements: a. lift (from floor) and carry up to fifty pounds b. push a crib/cart/stroller with up to 6 children for potentially long distances c. carry Classroom Go-Bag and other emergency supplies d. move equipment, furniture, and toys in and out of play areas
e. utilize fine and medium hand manipulations.
f. assume postures in low level positions including but not limited to bending, stooping, squatting, kneeling and sitting on the floor g. agility to move from a seated position to a standing position promptly to respond to emergency situations h. perform all activities with children, including but not limited to standing, jumping, dancing, walking, and running for extended periods of time i. possess hearing and visual capabilities necessary to monitor the environment and children’s well-being j. be outdoors for regular, prolonged activities in a variety of temperatures and weather conditions 7.Ability to maintain consistent and reliable attendance required. Flexibility with scheduling and availability to work additional hours as needed. Qualifications: 1. Experience and interest in working with young children and their families. 2. Knowledge of basic child development as well as the ability to understand thedevelopmental progress and identify the needs of all applicable children. 3. Ability to work successfully independently and in teams. 4. Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures. 5. Ability to organize and plan effectively. Detail oriented with the ability to work under stress, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines. 6. Proficient in using varied information and automated office systems to include computers and mobile devices, MS Office, web-based systems, copier, phone, etc. 7. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters with tact, as well as the ability to exercise judgement and discretion. 8. Ability to successfully complete and apply applicable training, technical andotherwise. 9. Ability to sustain a high level of energy and a positive, professional attitude
Payrate: $15.00 per hour plus Health & Welfare
Event and Convention Staff- Customer service and hospitality staff needed for various locations throught the DC Metro area (DC, Maryland and Virginia). Some venue's require a car (not metro accessable). You must be responsible, courteous, reliable and a "PEOPLE PERSON". Woodside provides registration staff, booth hostesses, scanners/room monitors for 2-7 day events periodically and are always searching for great workers! Pay from $13.00 per hour. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org